Best 3 options for SET amps

Hi - I am in the process of building a second system based on SET (I already bought the first piece - Audio Note P4 300B mono amps) and wondering which spkrs should I consider for a medium sized room for Jazz/Pop/rock listening.

I have crafted this list, that is open for your recommendations:

1.- Coincident Victory
2.- Royal Master 3A
3.- Cabasse line

Thanks for sharing your comments.

Fernando
128x128flg2001

Showing 2 responses by flg2001

Thanks Nutella/Dark for your suggestions.

I like full bodied, flesh-out kind of presentation, wuth a little higher than normal volume.
I have read good things on the Cains and Edgarhorns, but my space is quite limited, that is why the Reference or the Cabasse could be an option.

Regards
Guys - an update:

I decided to sell the AN and stick to my current system. Space conditions and other short term expenses forced me to change route.

Just for fun - I connected the P4s to my main rig, .. there were some material that was reproduced in a magical way - but many other (the one I listen the most like Jazz, Pop and folk ensambles) lacked of life and impact.

This was previsible since the Avalons are very hard to drive, but it was an interesting experiment for me and my audio-friends.

Thanks for your suggestions - it enlightened me on the understanding of the SET route.

Regards

Fernando