Beryllium Tweets

who is buying into the ~~hype~~?
 I mean new is not always better. I think this Beryllium  is all hype. ~~ IF indeed  this tweet was superior to past proven and tried legends,,why are there not videos on Youtube with the ~~goods~~ the proof is in the listening So  far there are no  uploads with a  compare to old Legends. 
I am staying with my Millenium. 
I've read somewhere the Be tweet sounds rather plastic-ity on top end. 
btw we should mention the Be tweet is actually a  mid-tweet which is the best design for a  2 way. 
If someone can make a series of vids comparing the new kidontheblock Beryllium, I ain;t buying in and have this gut feeling its all hyped. 
skaneoil buster here. 
mozartfan
I'm looking at trying the Tekton Lore speakers but can't decide if I should get the BE for an extra $300. Is it worth it?
Better dan the Be-tweeter is the scan-tweeter. Be.sounds “cheep”, plastic-ity, like you said. I made a proof with both of them. The “scan”-tweeter sounds more natural,more open. The beryllium laks the “clarity” in the high tones. Ribbon tweeters are also very good: beautiful high and not over the edge.
I had be tweets in my Yamaha NS-1000’s in the 90’s. They did justice to Pearl Jam, Alice n Chains, soundgarden, whatever that band was that did interstate love song, crash test dummies, green jello. 
We used to joke that the tweets glowed green and were radioactive ☢️  “These speakers could kill you” 

I was like 15.  They played loud and it was awesome. 
(Dad was a musician, and owned a small recording studio, I inherited the audio bug)  
Post removed 
Don't intend to hijack this thread but do someone have experience with or knowledge of be tweeters from different manufacturers (Revel, Focal, Paradigm, Magico, Reference, Yamaha, Fritz, Tekton and more)? All the same or big differences in the construction and implementation. I'm looking for to add one to my collection of speakers and wants to be sure to get this "airy" and un-distorted sound at high spl:s. Hopefully this is of interest to the OP as well. Note - just a question about be tweeters.