Beryllium Tweeters - Your Opinions & Comments ??

I notice the Beryllium tweeters cost about $500 each!  Focusing mostly on SB Acoustics (Satori) but you are welcome to comment if you have heard any brand.

Can you hear the difference?  Are they an obvious Upgrade, or do some people find them to be TOO detailed or TOO bright?

I am mostly used to the Dynaudio D28af textile soft domes (back in the 90's when af didn't mean AF, hahahaha!)

I kind of want the best sound i can get at any price but not if it produces listening fatigue and such like that.  Thank you for reading...

rop45

BE comes with a karmic burden. It's toxic why use it? You may not get ill but what about the miner's, factory workers, or those in the future.

It's all in the implementation.

I dropped some Be tweeters into a pair of Tektons. The results were extremely noticeable, but in the end, I upgraded to a different pair of speakers that were more seemlessly integrated across the whole sound range.

Paradigm Personas use Be for Tweeter and Midrange

proper amp,cabling and room you will get some of the finest sound available. Small room in a near field position maybe not so much.