Belles Virtuoso or PrimaLuna DiaLogue Premium HP

Hello and good day all. First time post here. I’m in the market for a new integrated. My source is a Oppo UDP 205, speakers are from a company called Funk ( 6.1P). I’m torn between trying tubes for the first time, or sticking to SS. I’ve read good reviews about both companies, I’m just having trouble making up my mind. Any suggestions?
128x128jtweed
I believe that the Line Magnetic 508ia could be an excellent match with the Funk speakers and their relatively easy load characteristics. 300b tube drives the 805 output tube for 48 watts of "pure" class A power. This type of DHT (Directly heated triode) tube amplifier is capable of superb sound quality. It’s a different approach vs the more common class A/B amps such as the  transistor Belies or the push pull tubed PL. Something to consider if really interested/enthusiastic  about  an exceptional tube amplifier listening experience.

Single chassis so avoids multiple boxes if that matters. Heavy single box due to big high quality transformers and power supply (which is good). A very worthy viable alternative to consider compared to the well regarded Belles or PL options. My gut feeling is that the LM 508IA and Funk speakers could be a superior musically and engaging match. I doubt that any of the three choices would disappoint you.
Best of luck,
Charles
jtweed

I didn't suggest the LM 518IA over the 219IA. I am just recommending the 518IA as a potential option based upon my personal listening experience from owning it. 
@facten the only problem I see with LM, I can only source it from one dealer out of Montreal. The PL I can get locally,(dealer in town), and the Belles I have to order aswell (being offered a sweet deal out of Toronto). The Belles can be serviced in Vancouver if need be (3 hrs away). I’m leaning towards the PL, HOWEVER, something tells me to wait for the Belles. I’m not sure why, I HAVE TO HEAR THE BELLES..... I’m planning on adding a pair of either Funk Audio subs, or, a pair of REL’s.... just like everyone here, my wife thinks I’m crazy.... I’m still looking for other possibilities. This hobby is going to be the death of me.....