Belles Greatest Integrated ever! The Virtuoso

Just before the Holiday's, I noticed on several authorized Belles websites, that certain separates went out of production which is a pattern that would indicate new products are forthcoming, and sure enough a new Integrated popped up on the Belles website last week, which appears to be his greatest integrated amp to date. The Virtuoso,
putting out over 200 watts per channel into 8 ohms, HT bypass, Processor loop, MM & MC phono stage, and power meters on the front panel. The unit will be released in March at a price tag of $6495. Given David Belles reputation during the past 30 years, who has always been at the top of his game as perhaps the best solid state engineer designer ever in the states, since musicality has always been his first order of business, it wouldn't surprise me at all that the Virtuoso will fly out the door and winds up on the back order list. Its a real looker.
Very handsome unit. Well done David! Its what we've been waiting for.
audiozen
Often cautiously optimistic with users who relentlessly state how incredible something is, especially a single user.

Would certainly be nice if it “crushed” my Pass Labs for less. More money is always helpful in this hobby...for something else LOL
It's always good to be cautious.
 On the other hand, if you LISTEN to a Belles Aria and still make this same comment.......
 I would be surprised.
 Best,
 JohnnyR
 Belles dealer
Will the Belles Virtuoso ever come to market ?
was supposed to hit the shelves in January, then June! What up ?
Post removed