Belles Aria integrated compared to the Signature

Has anyone had the chance to compare the two?
owentdc
I have an Aria Int Signature.
It replaced a Soloist 1.
I have not heard the Aria Int.

Asked the dealer the same question and his reply was:

"The Aria Signature is really nice. Clearly more powerful than the Aria it takes wonderful control of the bass and just opens up the soundstage. There are really many ways the Signature excels over the Aria."

I have heard that new Arias are on a 6-8 week back-order. 

My Aria Sig has about 75 hours on it so far.
I like it a lot.

Post removed 

Compared them side by side back in October in NJ thru Vandy Treos. Both very good. My sense was that the Sig delivered more of the same as the Aria but added more refined bass, clear power advantage, increased clarity of music overall and a greater sense of presence. Whether that was the soundstage or not Im not sure. I have been on the fence since hearing the Sig as my intent was the basic Aria. Now, I want the Sig and the Treos. I was about ready to the pull the trigger in Feb for my 6x birthday but the stock market decided not to cooperate (FB specifically) so now all is on hold. Maybe later this year. I think it is worth the step up in investment for the gain in performance.

I've had the Aria integrated for about 4-5 years now. I have the Signature preamp on order which should be in any day now. It will be feeding a pair of Aria monoblocks with it. I'll let you know my impressions once I've had some time with it. I am also using this with Treos. 

I have about had15 amps some less than Belles some more $$ ,

Belles sounded better to my ears than any ,

150A hot rod Ref .

350 A