Bel Canto S-300i

Has anyone heard a Bel Canto S300i integrated amp and can offer their opinion of it?
128x128pugstub
I haven't heard the model you refer to but I've had the S300 power amp for quite some time and really like it. I think it is an excellent buy. I posted an evaluation in the review section of Audiogon that you may wish to read.
Nope. But I have an S-300 power amp on my surround channels driving B&W 804S. Very nice, clean and tight.
I picked up a 300i USB to replace my Naim Nait 5i when I decided to go with a computer based system. I run my MacBook through the USB input, and I couldn't be happier. I have my CD collection stored in Apple Lossless, and the Bel Canto makes my Linn AV5140's sing! It took me a while to come around the idea of using a computer as my digital source, but I can't imagine doing it any other way now.
I just started driving a pair of SF Cremonas with a 300i. So far, so good. Bass control is superior to the ARC VT 130se which it replaced. I haven't noticed any deterioration in any other performance parameter, but it's still very new - only a few hours of listening. I'll post more when I've got a few more hours under my belt.

Marty