Behringer Ultracurve Pro DEQ2496

I am curious about this Behringer ultracurve, a bit intimidated by the user manual tough, and a bit interrogatively careful about the new noise that this new gear will introduce in the noise floor, but perhaps the pay-off would be the fun to play... I would put it between my computer and my dac...I will certainly buy one someday...If someone has experience with this and a dac I will listen to him... My best to all...
128x128mahgister

Showing 1 response by unfairlane

I am using it right now as a dac for my pc & tv. This cheap thing is simply one of the best dacs out there. It sounds of full bodied music and not dryed out hifi like most testwinner dac`s do. The downside is it`s build-quality, the powersupply are known to suicide, most likely from heat so pay some for an extended guarantee. 

This unit adds no noise but the result out will depend on how many processes you decide to do or if you simply press "bypass". 

Only xlr out, if that`s a problem you can use these:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/XLR-Female-XLR-Male-to-RCA-Female-Socket-Adapter-Gold-connector/163722639597?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&var=463226403992&_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649