Been away for a while, need some help

OK folks, I have been away from the audiophile market for a while, about 10 years. Moved, built a new home, now I have a new home and beautiful finished basement with a dedicated area for music. My equipment is a little dated, but I am finally starting to enjoy listening again. I currently have a Classe CA-151 amp with a Classe SSP-25 pre and a Sony DVP 9000 ES player all on a pair of B&W CDM 9NT. Pursit Audio Musaeus speaker cables, Kimber Hero interconnects. I don't do video anymore so the SSP 25 and DVP 9000 are just 2 channel audio. I used to have a lot of SACD's but we had a break in 2 years ago and a lot of CD's were stolen among other items. 
I just started listening again and I realized how much I miss just listening to music. I was going to start repurchasing some of my favorite disc that were stolen like some Alison Kraus SACD's, but a friend turned me on to Qobuz. So I am trying a free trial and I plugged my MacBook Pro into my pre via cheap cable through the headphone jack. Listening to an Alison Krause CD I used to own on SACD and I must say it sounded pretty darn good. I was going to look at buying a new CD player since I know my Sony is pretty dated and I don't really have SACD's anymore so now I am exploring the thought of a streamer. 
This is where you all come in. Given my situation, what do you suggest. A decent streamer? I started looking and I am seeing everything from $500 to $5000. Its a stretch of the budget but I was intrigued by the Auralic G1. I have to admit the thought of maybe getting rid of the ugly CD cabinet and just streaming is enticing if it is worth it. I must admit tonight was the longest I listened to music in a loooong time listening to the Qobuz on the MacBook pro and listening to everything from Alison to Coltrane. I don't want to crazy anymore but I really enjoy music and I may eventually sell the classe stuff for some tubed integrated down the road, but I think the digital upgrade is my immediate need. I appreciate your help and direction for someone who has been away for a while. 
128x128jmphotography
Post removed 
A Cambridge Azur 851N is a very balanced streamer with good sound quality that can be had for around $1k.

If you want to stick with your Classe gear without needing an additional DAC, you should consider a high quality streamer with a built in DAC for a nice uptick in sound quality from the built in DAC in your Classe processor.  A Lumin D2 or T2 would be a considerable step up in sound quality from the Cambridge with considerably better DAC section, they would be considered end game streamers for most people.  

Not sure if you're referring to the Aries G1 or Vega G1,the Vega G1 also serves as a DAC but the streamer is a bit of an afterthought compared to the Aries G1 dedicated streamer. The Lumins would be considered more refined than the G1 models, and most would agree the Lumins would win in sound quality.  The Aries G2, however would give the Lumin models a run for their money if you're streaming to an external DAC. Better than the G1 but might have a more detailed, brighter (in a good way) sound signature compared to the more refined Lumin offerings. But then again you lose the built in DAC which the Lumin models have and the G2 does not.  

If you want a bit more warmth and natural sound from your system without sacrificing detail, go for the Lumins.  If you want a little more detail at the expense of warmth from your system, go for the Aries G2.  Hope this helps!
Thanks Alexbpm, I did not realize Aries G1 did not have a DAC. At that point I would probably go for the Lumin D2. I have to watch my budget, we are helping our daughter who just started Vet school, plus I want to keep things simple and as much as I know a separate DAC would sound incredible, I would stay with an all in one streamer and DAC. Also the reason I am thinking about going with a nice classic tube integrated like a Primaluna EVO300 or something similar. 
Another streamer in the price range of the D2 to consider is the TEAC NT-505.  You might give the search function a try also, there are a lot of existing threads about streamer recommendations.