Bedini Schematics for Class A Amp Models 802 & 803

I have a Bedini 803 with a slight hum in one channel and I have two Bedini 802's that are inoperable but obtained for parts. Both are loaded and haven't been cannibalized.

It is my desire to rebuild the 803 and 802 but I am in dire need of schematics. Would anyone have an idea as to how I might obtain them?

Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks, Mike
bighume
Hello Mike,

I just posted a question about Bedini 803 fuse values. Would you know what the speaker fuses are supposed to be? Slow or fast?

I don't have schematics but, I may have some resources for you.

Try: http://www.musictechnology.com/ (from another, kind Agon member.

Or: http://www.highendaudiorepair.com/bedini.html

I would give both of these people a call to see if they have what you need.

I am sure that you, like me, have not had any response from Bedini itself.

Best of luck,

Greg
Hi Mike,

Try: http://www.angelfire.com/art2/stereorepair117/highend.htm

They may have what you need.

-Greg
Hi Mike,
schematics for Bedinis are in Johns head. There are no written or printed materials. They are difficult to deal with to get any kind of info. I have spoken with John various occassions, & it is a real lesson on your patience level of stress. I used to own an 803 before it got taken from me. I now have an 801, 100/100 , with an issue I think possible bad xformers,& a 150Mkii in mint condition.
The hum you have, do you think you might have a grd or xformer issue? Have you replaced the caps in power supply? These amps are very musical, but they lack really quality parts in build quality. I love these amps but they need some tuning up to bring them to the next level.
If you have any info on the amps, it would really be appreciated!
Best Regards
Ronnie
HI MIKE,

TRY THIS
BEDINI'S PHONE AND ADDRESS. (208)665-5553.
SERVICE
6200 EAST COMMERCE LOOP
POST FALLS,ID 83854 C/O JOHN
THIS INFO WILL HAVE YOU UP AND RUNNING IN NO TIME
Bighume,
The 802 and 803 Amplifier uses Bus fuses ( MDL 8 amp fuse). But if that fuse has blown you may find another problem. The Amplifier does not use any form of protection circuit, so your dependent on the fuses. The bias on the amp is measured across the .47 emitter resistors and is set to 35 Ma do not exceed this measurement. if you try to set this let the amp warm up on load resistors no signal input. If you see hum then the dual differential front pair could be damaged.
John Bedini
John Bedini,

I have one of your 45/45 amps. It is a very sweet sounding amp. I never found much info on it, can you tell me any details on it?

It is a "very" early serial # and I did speak to you years ago regarding disabling the fan or slowing it down and you mentioned something about the early ones being "single ended?" something or another.

Appreciate any details you can give me about this amp.
John Bedini,  
Please! Can you confirm the speaker's fuse size. 
I have on my BA 803 are only 2A fuses for speakers protection. Please verify. Thanks.
How could anyone who knows anything about electronics say a Bedini amp has poor quality parts......You don't know what you are talking about.....Some of these amps have been playing for 40 years.....I have a friend that never turned his 100-100 off ..........Thanks