BE VERY CAREFUL OF YOUR DEALINGS ON AUDIO-ASYLUM

I have entered in to some dealings on Audio Asylum trader that are less than honorable......I made a deal with a established dealer to trade some rather expensive Atma-Sphere amplifiers for some basket case Altec amps.......After sending the well packed and insured amps , they where received in good order to the Audio Asylum dealer.......Keeping in mind that this dealer made no effort to ship my part of the deal during the week his amps were shipped....After no less than ten phone calls he tells me he doesn't know how to pack them, so I told him to take them to a "Pack and Ship" store and ship them....I would share the cost of shipping..........He has now fell off the face of the earth....no calls, no e-mails, no nothing......he will not answer the phone or in anyway communicate at all........Later this week I will put his Audio-Asylum business name on here.....What are your thoughts on this ???????  . 
autospec
Post removed 
@geoffkait seriously why does it always have to be a smart alleck useless answer.  We are seriously trying to help this dude get his money or equipment and here we go again!  
Calvinj:    Thanks for your positive statement on this......I think we are getting pretty far from the original problem..........Also Elizabeth for you positive view on this.......The problem has pretty much taken care of it self, Lee has sent me the tracking numbers for the three pieces..........Thanks for all the positive help     geoffkait, you want to get yourself that pencil sharpener.....Will
Post removed