BAT VK75SE or ARC VT100 mk3

In a small room 14×13.5 foot, driving a decent efficent spk JBL 89dB, What is their major differences sonically?

In term of dynamic, resolution, mid band purity and smoothness, bass slam, how do you choose?

All I know VK75SE is TRIODE power tube while VT100 is FET,6H30,TERTODE TUBE
ericchan
I heard the full ARC VT3 system several times- and owned the VK75SE with 6h30s.

I strongly prefer BAT to ARC, but to each their own. I just find those old ARC amps really dry. The latest Ref 75 is better, though still not quite my cup of tea.
"10-06-14: Keithr
I found the VT100 to sound like SS. YMMV."

Did you have the 3's with 6h30, or the 1 or 2?

OP,

"All I know VK75SE is TRIODE power tube while VT100 is FET,6H30,TERTODE TUBE"

I'm pretty sure the BAT has 6h30's as well. I think all of their SE tube products use them.
I have not experienced the VT100, but there are several relatively simple modifications that can be done to make the VK75SE more resolving, dynamic, and neutral. PM if you're interested.
"All I know VK75SE is TRIODE power tube while VT100 is FET,6H30,TERTODE TUBE"

You need to know more than that before you buy either amp. If you want to make a successful purchase, you'll need to make the decision based on your own experience with each amp and not just opinions of others. How did you even come up with those 2 amps in the first place?
They are both good amps..however I suspect they will hold to their house sound. I used to own a BAT VK75SE. It will give you plenty of meat on the bones, a very full bodied, richness, especially in the mids, the 75SE is also very solid in the bass and a very low noise amp.

The ARC's are more linear (even top to bottom), possibly more extended in the highs and lows, but will have a cooler, leaner presentation.

One isn't right and one isn't wrong. System matching and what you're after is key. If you happen to have a BAT preamp...I'd get a BAT amp...vice versa if ARC pre...