BAT VK-655SE

Hey guys! What do you think about BAT VK-655SE? What do you like about it? What do you hate about it? What's the rest of the system? What did you compare it with? Thanks!
johndoe21ro
Do you have one in your system?
I have a BAT VK-6200 and I think it’s absolutely sublime and the best multi-channel amp out there.

I’d love to hear what the owners of the 655se think of their amps and how they compare to others they’ve owned.

This is my system and I was thinking of upgrading to BAT VK-655SE...

Triangle Magellan Cello II < AudioQuest Everest DBS 72V < BAT VK-600SE < AudioQuest Hurricane High Current DBS 72V < AudioQuest NRG-10 DBS 72V < AudioQuest WEL XLR DBS 72V < exaSound e22 DAC w Paul Hynes SR3-12 Power Supply < Squeezelite w Logitech Media Server < UpTone ISORegen w USPCB A>B < AudioQuest Diamond USB DBS 216V < MacMini w UpTone DC Convesion Kit, LPS & Samsung 850EVO 512GB SSD < Omicron Harmonic Stabilizer, Gold Evolution SE & Classic < IsoTek Sigmas GII w Optimum EVO3 < Furutech FT-SWS < HiFi Tuning Supreme 3 < Solid Tech Hybrid

Nice system John. 
Here's one of the few reviews I could find online. 

http://www.tonepublications.com/review/balanced-audio-technology-vk-655se/

Like you I'm still waiting for someone to comment on the 655se. 
I still have the VK-600SE... I’m not hurrying with the VK-655SE! And still waiting for opinions...
Thanks! You too, jafant!

I also have the VK-600SE and Steve at Bat told me not to spend the $3500.00 on the upgrade , not worth it. Just sell mine and buy VK655SE when available. Only difference oil capaciters!
More to discover