BAT VK 600 M SE power conditioner

Hi,

I have a system consist of dCS verdi/purcell/verona & elgar + connected directly into my BAT monoblocks driven SF strad speakers. (kimber 1130 & 1038)
I use a PS audio powerplant for the source.
My question is if anyone can recommend any power conditioner for my power amps, or have any experience using conditioner for big power amps.

I would have prefer since there is some distance between the amps to have a separate conditioner for each amp, each amps have two power inlets.

Any suggestion/recommodations?

Best regards

Gfe
Norway
gfe

Showing 1 response by jfrech

Our BAT equipment draws a lot of juice and any restriction may change your sound. I have BAT VK150SE's. Personlly, I'd recommend getting the best power you can to the amps (dedicated 20 amp line, iso ground, good wire, top AC plugs), then using a great power cord (well cords 4 in this case for you)

The Purist Audio Designs cords work great for me. They also have a new model out that seems to be awesome. I use Purist 20th Anniversary now. In the past my favorite cords (In order of best to least liked - all of these GOOD!) with BAT have been the Purist Dominus Ferrox, the Purist Dominus fluid, Kimber Palladian PK10, Tranparent Powerlink Reference.

http://www.puristaudiodesign.com/

Any of these cords will work great for you.

Good luck