BAT VK 600 M SE power conditioner

Hi,

I have a system consist of dCS verdi/purcell/verona & elgar + connected directly into my BAT monoblocks driven SF strad speakers. (kimber 1130 & 1038)
I use a PS audio powerplant for the source.
My question is if anyone can recommend any power conditioner for my power amps, or have any experience using conditioner for big power amps.

I would have prefer since there is some distance between the amps to have a separate conditioner for each amp, each amps have two power inlets.

Any suggestion/recommodations?

Best regards

Gfe
Norway
gfe

Showing 2 responses by dgordonl

I use a ISOTEK Titan for my amps.It is strickly designed for amps of all kinds including high drawing ones...There are 2 outlets on the unit.
One of the local dealers uses one on their AR 210 tube monos with great results

www.isoteksystems.com

you will not be disappointed
Dave b,
I too have been addicted to high end since the late 70's with the start of my rack mount Pioneer system...I will agree with you that (some) will change your sound for the worse but not(all)..I will disagree with you there,and I doubt you have tried them all especially the Isotek gear which has the same technology that MIT uses but more advanced...And since you are pushing the MIT I guess that it is not in the (all) catagory..???Its a product which you alone like in your (own) system(a senergy thing).In my system MIT didn't work well but OCOS speaker wire and Audience and DH Lab IC's along with my own home made Power cords does..A dedicated line is a great start for isolating noise from the rest of the house but it still has noise on it to some degree and a good conditioner will put the icing on that dedicated line...
Try a Isotek GII minisub if you have a dealer near you then make a comment on what you think.In this crazy stereo world there is always a 1 in 10 who will not be satisfied and be negative,what works for one doesn't work for another,all gear have a senergy with different products be it wire,pwr cords,IC's and conditioners.. its something that takes alot of testing and trying and experimenting with to get it right within ones own system...