Bass is clearer and more impactful when I stand vs. when I sit

Hello, 
I am having this issue with my speakers and my room. When I stand, I found that the bass is significantly clearer, more impactful and cleaner than when I sit. Also there are some bass I didn't hear before, now I can hear when I stand. 

I tried to tilt my speakers a little bit downwards but it doesn't solve the problem. 

What's wrong with my room/speakers and how can I fix this. 

Thank you. 
Huy

Ag insider logo xs@2xquanghuy147
Post removed 
Yup, nodes.  I had a nasty one around 300hz.  Same thing, could hear it standing up but not seated.

Move your speakers around.  Experiment.  Move them closer to the walls, then further.  Move thrm up and down if possible.  Different stands for temporary testing might be good.  Use chairs or whatever else that you can use as trmporary stands.

Move your listening position around if possible.

I went from being -6db from 30hz all the way to 200hz to 0db to +3db from 28hz to 200hz just by different height stands and speaker placement.
Thank you everyone for your input!

I will try positioning both speakers and chair. May be I will try with chairs first because the speakers are 60k/each, which is too heavy for me. 

@asctim: I'm not using a subwoofer. 

If you need to move your speakers use furniture moving pads appropriate for your floor that allows you to slide them more easily.  After you find the best spot then you can obsess about spikes and such.

+1jc

big changes happen to your frequency response just by moving your speakers.

changes imaging, soundstage and frequency response big time