bass affected by stand filler level?

Does the level of sand in speaker stands have a noticeable effect on bass performance? I have a pair of Dynaudio Focus 140's on Dyn's Stand 4 stands. I have had them since February. They are fully broken in. I have both tubes filled full with sand. Will the bass be fuller if less sand is used. I use a Musical Fidelity a3.2 integrated and a3.2 cd player. I also have a Rel Strata III sub. Please limit your answers to the specific question; refraining from suggestions regarding amp changes. With two kids in college my upgrade wish list at this time is just that- wishes. Thanks for your input.
valinar
Audiavreseller, sounds good in theory, but all floors do resonate. If you live on a concrete slab as is typical construction here, your speakers will be shaken by the trains going by. Mainly I find that concentrating the speakers mass on a fine point sounds best, but with my Beauhorns, their gel base improved the sound. On my Acapella LaCampanells, I am awaiting the new Townsend speaker craddles which decouple the speakers. I am told they do magic.
A heavy braced speaker cabinet will mean it matters least. Dynaudio are pretty good. The box should not flap around as it has a fair weight for its size. So it is probably damped quite well.

If you had Harbeth's this would be a much more important issue....what works best is a matter of choice. Many people like the warmth of a flappy box...so this is not a crticism. Dynaudio however tend to make precision type designs.
That is a really good point Tbg... If the environment has vibrations from outside sources, it could transfer more to the loudspeaker. This just keeps pointing to an alternating material decouple as the best scenario with environment in effect. Solid mass to prevent too little mass and turning to a transducer and decoupling to remove cross-induced vibration. Shadorne is also right; in that the better the enclosure, the more ability it has to contain the resonance it cannot control from passing into the stand to begin with.