Basis Vector Tonearm

I am thinking for another Arm for my Basis Debut Table. Honestly I was on the way for a Kuzma Air Line but there is an Arm around, I never had a chance to listen to.
The Vector Arm. I know, there are owners of it here in the forum and beside all joy of owning one, I would like to get some info, in what areas it is superior to the one before ( brand ? ). Mr. Conti is not as agressive pushing his products like other manufacturers, so I hope to get some real useful information from those with a first rate Turntable / Music System.
thomasheisig

Showing 1 response by sirspeedy70680e509

Larry/Thomas,I don't own a Basis Debut,but have heard it on numerous occassions.If I can add my 2 cents worth,a few comments(you both know this already);the table is incredibly well designed.On the one occassion when I felt I had heard the "BEST SYSTEM" I had ever experienced,the table in use was the Debut.The fit and finish is second to none.The designer supports his product.The company is stable,and has been around a long time(important).

Most importantly--The competition knows all of this and whenever the opportunity presents itself(loaners to reviewers ad campaigns,etc)the industry "tries" to generate a "BUZZ" about some newer pricier,more complex,and "soon to be yesterday's news"product!!

Remember Forsell,and a host of other short lived or overpriced products?

To me,the closest and fairly priced product,that has a proven track record(wonderful ownership too),and stands on it's own as a fabulous design(though not as massive as the wonderful Vacuum Debut)is the SOTA COSMOS series III.A table that although very well reviewed,as of late, is still underrated.A stunning performer in every way!It keeps me happy,as I ogle over the marvelous Basis!!Best of luck,you lucky dogs!!