Basis Vector cartridge recommendations

Looking for some advice from the analog experts for a cartridge, running a Basis 2200 signature, Vector 4 tonearm with an Allnic 3000 phono stage, CJ Premier 14, Mac 501 amps and all Kubala- Sosna cabling. I have used an ortofon jubilee for 7 years or so and thinking about a change. short list:

Ortofon cadenza black - slightly concerned it might be too revealing with my Thiels and music preference - classic rock, blues, jazz.....

Ortofon bronze
Transfiguration Proteus
Lyra - never have moved me but limited experience

Any suggestions would be appreciated since auditions in my room are impossible. Thanks.
pops
Hi guys, need help !
I owned Basis Signature 2200 TT with Vector 4 tonearm. Phono amp
is Audio Research Ref 2SE. Currently, using Ortofon Cadenza Black.
Planing to upgrade to Ortofon Windfeld or MC A95. Should i go for the 
Windfeld or A95 ? Which cartridge will be a better match for my Vector 4
and AR phono ? Thks !

Wee,

A friend has the Winfeld and it is a very good cartridge.  I have only briefly heard a setup with the A95 and it ,too, sounded good.  I would bet that there is not much difference between the two.  The minimal body, and use of titanium frame for the A95 fits into the philosophy behind the design of the Vector arm--vibration in the cartridge should be transmitted away from the cartridge and through the arm to be dissipated in the base of the arm/plinth.  But, as to the sonic result, who knows without a trial?

I have a Basis table and his best arm. I love the Miyajima Madake cartridge.