Basic integrated amp for $700-$900

I’m thinking of selling my tube integrated amp to downsize my system to a more convenient form and function.
I’ll keep my Schiit Audio phono and DAC, so I’m looking for a basic line level 80-100 watt integrated amp with a Silver faceplate.
The Musical Fidelity M2si has my attention and is on sale. Is it any good, or should I look elsewhere?
The Vincent Audio SV 500 tube/SS is also on sale and has my attention too but is only 50 watts, but still may be doable.

What other recommendations do you have?
128x128mjcmt
If you want something that's NOT made in China there's the Edwards Audio IA-1 RP and IA-2 RP integrated amps, made in the UK.  Both include a good MM phono stage and a (admittedly plastic) remote

Have you looked into a used Creek Evolution 50 or 100? They do show up here and there. I got an Evo 50 here on Agon not too long ago, and I absolutely love it. Just mentioning as I’ve also got a Schiit DAC and it pairs well with it. 
The Yamaha A-S801 (or A-S701 since you have an external DAC) has good, clean power and 100wpc.  I like Musical Fidelity as a brand, but I haven't heard the M2si.  I did like the M3i and the M6si quite a bit.  

I'd suggest buying from one of the online dealers that allow at least 30-day returns - Music Direct, Audio Advisor, Crutchfield.  

Good luck in your search,Scott
https://www.usaudiomart.com/details/649415499-vincent-236-tube-hybrid-integrated-amplifier/
I pulled this from the archives. I have this unit for sale. Not the one form the archives. I am the original owner. and it is is in mint condition. If you have any more interest. Please notify me and I will send you updated photos.

[email protected]