Basic integrated amp for $700-$900

I’m thinking of selling my tube integrated amp to downsize my system to a more convenient form and function.
I’ll keep my Schiit Audio phono and DAC, so I’m looking for a basic line level 80-100 watt integrated amp with a Silver faceplate.
The Musical Fidelity M2si has my attention and is on sale. Is it any good, or should I look elsewhere?
The Vincent Audio SV 500 tube/SS is also on sale and has my attention too but is only 50 watts, but still may be doable.

What other recommendations do you have?
128x128mjcmt
 There are some really nice integrated tube pieces in that price range. Hybrid or not.
"You know its serious when you read, "with a silver face plate." "
HaHa

"There are some really nice integrated tube pieces in that price range. Hybrid or not."
Thanks, I’m actually moving from a tube integrated to a solid state amp, (optionally w/ a tube preamp section)
May I suggest the PS Audio Sprout 100.  It is small, silver, well built and sounds great for $599.
"Silver face plate". Is it about looks or sound? Maybe a silver place plate with the sound you prefer would fit the bill but why limit your options?
My main integrated is a Pioneer SA-9100, but the rotation includes an original Peachtree Audio Nova, Sansui G-3500, Yamaha CR-600 and one of these that I am recommending to you-

https://youtu.be/lEelX9wGTLQ

Outlaw Audio RR2160