Basic integrated amp for $700-$900

I’m thinking of selling my tube integrated amp to downsize my system to a more convenient form and function.
I’ll keep my Schiit Audio phono and DAC, so I’m looking for a basic line level 80-100 watt integrated amp with a Silver faceplate.
The Musical Fidelity M2si has my attention and is on sale. Is it any good, or should I look elsewhere?
The Vincent Audio SV 500 tube/SS is also on sale and has my attention too but is only 50 watts, but still may be doable.

What other recommendations do you have?
128x128mjcmt

Showing 2 responses by reubent

I see that "Uncle Kevin" has bought up all remaining stock of the Musical Fidelity M2si and is selling them at a close-out price. At his close-out price, I think it would be hard to beat the M2si if it meets your needs for features and power. Otherwise, with a budget of $900 or less, I would probably look for a quality used integrated amp that originally retailed for $1500-$2000, but is for sale used at approx. 50% off the original retail.
BTW, Uncle Kevin's closeout price for the Musical Fidelity M2si is $599. Where are you going find a better NEW integrated amp for that amount? If I were in the market for an integrated amp today, I would give it a try. Now, if I was going to actually spend up to $900, I would probably look for a higher value used integrated amp.