Balanced Interconnect Cable for ATC Active Monitor

I´m loocking for IC cable for active monitor like ATC SCM50A or SCM100A.
Anybody knows which ones Telarc use ?
Please let me know your experience, suggest and recomendations.
Thanks
elduende14
I use Mogami and Yorkville. I like Mogami - really good quality well built stuff at a fair price - I hope this helps to throw my vote in for Mogami.

However, I'll be honest, I can't recall what is where exactly. I think I use Mogami on some of the short interconnects and the cheaper Yorkville on longer runs. I probably would have bought all Mogami (I like the quality) but I suspect they didn't have them in all lengths I needed in the guitar center at the time I went there.

I can't say as I would ever really notice a difference between one properly connected interconnect and another - my hearing just isn't that good or some would say my source is too poor/cheap to make a difference (anyone reading these threads will know I am a skeptic in regard to teh need for extremely high priced cables). Honestly, to put things in perspective, most of my audio frustration has been with room setup, speakers and power amplifiers but even these issues pale in comparison to my frustration with the multitude of poor quality recordings (nothing fixes a lousy recording and nothing brings more joy than a great recording - even on a mediocre system)

FWIW: I have not been that happy with RCA to XLR (sometimes a hum or hiss). I suspect you need to go XLR balanced gear to get the true benefit of these properly shielded interconnects. (Again to reiterate what Ralph said)
I wonder if anyone shares my experience of studio Vs home set ups? I have 2 active monitor set ups in my life currently, a Genelec in our production studio for which I use Canary ICs directly from the Yamaha mixer board; been using them for years. At home I have ATC SCM50 active towers for which I use Harmonix HS-101 GP ICs. Seems to me that I spend more $ on my domestic set up than in the studio. But let me just share this, when I did connect up the Harmonix in the studio, WHAT A DIFFERENCE! However I would be worried about mixing down with them for many reasons. Bottom line? I'm not worried about replicating a studio set up at home or vice versa. Studio listening is work and can even be tiring, home listening is relaxed, enjoyable and maybe even non-neutral. So for my ATCs at home, aside from the Harmonix HS101GP I now use, I am really interested to test the Audience AU24e cables. I use Audience for my sources and they are so delicious. My 2 cents.