Back to vinyl need phono stage help!

Recently back in the vinyl game since the eighties! Sota sapphire VI>Origin Live silver>Hana EH. My backend is a Primaluna Evo 400>Pass Labs XA30.8>Ascend Acoustics towers. Musical tastes from Porcupine Tree to Loreena McKennitt!! Looking for phono stage help! Would take musical and dynamics over analytical any day of the week!! Sutherland KC vibe is what's been recommended to me. Price range would be around 1k to 1500. Of course there's always wiggle room lol!
Thanks✌️
jimfinn2112

Showing 2 responses by jimfinn2112

Thanks for all the great suggestions! Is the PH10 discontinued? Where did you purchase it from? Looks interesting to me. Does it have enough loading options for MC cart? This is new to me so I have to ask lol?
Since I have the Evo400 I'm not really interested in more tubes and that's not to say they can't be great...just a preference. I like the Gold note PH10, The Jlti MK 3 or 4 and now the 5 and the WhestTwo.2. Any of you cats have any direct comparisons, and any first hand experience of the Whest?
Thanks for all the info and suggestions! That's why this forum can be so cool!✌️