B&W or JM labs

I want to upgrade my speakers. I currently have the B&W 805 S. What to get inputs on which speakers to go with.

I am looking for some thing efficient like in the range of 91 DB and above.

I have in mind the B&W 800 or the JM labs Divas BE.

There should be some one out there who has compared these.:)
njaferi
Friend

I hear lots of JM Labs when I visit a certain audio shop near me; and I must say that while they sound very nice - the nod would go to B&W. To me the B&W's seem to do the "realism" thing better. In the end - let your ears decide.

Studio1
How do you compare the music in both. High, low and middle range. What about warmth and harmonics. If you cna please give me details of both the sides a little.
I lived with the 802 and 800 for a few years and changed to JMLab (Nova Be) after evaluating both 802D and the Alto's.

Rather than repeating, click on 'answers' next to my login id for more on my experiences (including highs, lows & mids). Let me know if you need more info.

What amp and source are you using?
I am using the T+A PA 1530 for Just 2 channels. I have the T+A DD1535 for the surround. I am using Transparent Ultra MM's for cables. In terms of power cables I have the Anaconda Helix Alpha for the PA 1530 and the Electraglide Epiphany X for the DD 1535.