B&W Nautilus 803 or B&W 702 S2?

I'm currently sporting Paradigm 60 v3 for my fronts and considering purchasing B&W Nautilus 803 that are 10 years old or purchasing new B&W 702 S2.  My room is 25 x 20 feet, using Anthem A5 currently with McIntosh 135. Which would be a better fit based on these specs...and am I better off keeping the Paradigm's?
Ag insider logo xs@2xtophedwards
Of the 2 B&W Options my pick would be the new 702 S2. I would also pick them over your Paradigms. If you haven't listen to them be sure and do so first to make sure you like them more than your Paradigms. 

Neither, to enjoy the B&Ws you must have an amp that at least double downs from 8ohm to 4ohm and preferably if you can afford if further doubles down to 2ohm.  Both sets of speakers above dip as low as 3.7ohm and spend a lot of their frequencies between 4-6ohm.  You'll be very disappointed driving them with Anthem A5, the result would be lean and bright sound.  I'm giving feedback based on my personal experience using up to Parasound Halo Integrated to drive B&W 805S.

As shameless self advertisement, if on a budget you should consider something like the ClassDAudio amp that I'm posting for sale or something like the Marantz HD-AMP1.

But if you must choose something, I'd say pick the latest 702 S2 and it can perform at 80% of the latest 804 D3 (admittedly, in hifi that remaining 20% can be really big deal).  The 803 Nautilus is at least 20yrs old technology, the new 702 S2 is leap and bounds ahead catered to modern digital high resolution music.  But if you're more the analog and tube kind of guy not into high resolution digital, go with 803N for warmer sound.  I have both 805S and 805D3.

Thanks and I appreciate your food for thought. We do a lot of both digital and vinyl but I should also mention that this system doubles as our home theater. The Anthem A5 has been a concern of mine as well, I have my sights in on Mcintosh MC205 which I think will meet the needs from what I understand. What are your thoughts about 803s/804s or 803d/804d? I believe those are slightly newer? I will be auditioning 702 s2’s and CM series tomorrow, along with the rest of B&W line.
All the D series B&W's are more efficient than the older N and S models. One of my favorite systems I sold to a client of mine was the 802D2 on a ARC Ref75 which powered them just fine. I do agree somewhat with hifineubee that the S and N series B&W needed series power in order to make them really sing properly which is why I mentioned my choice of the 702 over the N803. Your current A5 will do just fine powering the 702. 
I was able to audition 804d3's today and they were very nice, but we also listened to Focal Kanta 2's and they were especially nice.  They also have a pair of Focal Electra 1038's that we were unable to audition, but from what the rep we telling us they are even better than the Kanta's...not sure though, from what I read Kanta's were replacing the Electa's.  Wondering how my Paradigm Reference Studio CC-570 V3 center would pair with either of these?