B&W Nautilus 803 or B&W 702 S2?

I'm currently sporting Paradigm 60 v3 for my fronts and considering purchasing B&W Nautilus 803 that are 10 years old or purchasing new B&W 702 S2.  My room is 25 x 20 feet, using Anthem A5 currently with McIntosh 135. Which would be a better fit based on these specs...and am I better off keeping the Paradigm's?
Ag insider logo xs@2xtophedwards

Showing 1 response by kristiemcp

Im a newbie to the world of audio so forgive my lack of correct lingo and understanding of it. :-)

I used to have a pair of b&w cm10 s2 paired with  a intergrated amp rotel ra-1570 I bought 2 years ago & Chord 2qute dac until one speaker was damaged .  

I was sent a replacement set of the b&w 702 s2 without having ever heard them . Now I realize what an amplifier does and the difference between them and intergrated amps! Yikes 🤦🏻‍♀️ 

So now im wondering where do I go from here ? I thought the speakers sucked until my friend hooked them up to a class a amp and a Velodyne DD18subwoofer . So QUESTION IS .. 
What kinda power amp can I buy to power these 702 s2's without killing my piggy bank? Had no idea audio equipt was so so complex !