B&W Nautilus 802 or Wilson Audio Witt 1?

Hello friends, I'm from Argentna (here is very difficult to find high-end speakers) and I am between these 2 speakers, you have many experience, which of the 2 think it is better and why? "B&W Nautilus 802" or "Wilson Audio Witt 1"? from already thank you very much and sorry for my English (use the google translator jaja). Greetings!!
emdaudio
B & W with amp 200 watts and under
Wilson with amps over 200 watts
Both are great. Wilson is more tempermental and requires the best electronice. The B& W sounds good with 100 watts
I have no experience with the Wilson Witt, but I do have a lot of experience with the N802. I have used tube amps which I felt better matched the mid/treble range eliminating some brightness. I am currently using a W4S amp which may be the best compromise yet. The N802 still looks stunning after all these years since its introduction. The Witt was and still is an ugly duckling that had a very short production run whether that was due to sonics or appearance. The build quality of the N802 is very good and it remains a lasting value. Sonically, I would say it is competitive if not superior to anything new within the going used price range of 4-5K. I would recommend the N802 for the reasons stated.
I own the Witt 1's and have heard the 802's in a totally different system. I would go with the 802's, but that's just my opinion. What do I know? Best of luck in your choice.
Thank you very much for the comments and experiences, for the moment I'm leaning to the side of the nautilus 802, I'd like to read more comments. Again thanks!!!