B&W N802 OR HALES P 5

My buddy needs some help he is upgrading his b&w n 804 that had magic in his small room 10by 13.he is considering theb&w n802 but is worried about over loading room with bass,because the size of the room also considering hales p5 .the equipment used is jeff rowland model 2 amp. ,bat vk 30se preamp,wadia 860 x cd,transparent super xlr ics and speaker cable, three richard grays,1 quantumpro,and cobra on the wadia please help
chucky
the 802 will probably crush that room. I had a room about the same size which little Linn Tukans seemed to be the best fit. If he wants B&W, go with the 805. I don't know the Hales.
I USE 802'S IN A 15X15 FOOT ROOM OPENING TO OTHER ROOM. THE BASS IS GOOD BUT NOT OVERWHELMING. THE 802'S ARE DEFINITELY NOT BASS HEAVY. EVEN SO YOUR ROOM COULD BE EVERY SO SLIGHTLY SMALL. DEPENDS ON YOUR LISTENING LEVELS. 802'S DON'T REALLY START SINGING UNTIL MODERATLEY LOUD. HOPE THIS HELPS.
both units will be overkill in that room.the 802 are big speakers,have you seen the footprint .i have hales rev and the have great bass,a lot more than the 802 but there smaller.the hales p have the same bass if not more than the rev do to the box.you don't say why you want to change the 804 there nautilus too.you want a bigger speaker.