B&W 705 or Sonus Faber Concerto / Concertino

Hi
I'm a newbie here. I have been audiencing some speakers, mainly B&W's, Dynaudios, Martin Logans, and Sonus Fabers. I am looking toward building a small system consisting of a pair of bookshelf speakers and a ~40W/ch Integrated Amplifier. My primary choice is between BW 705 and Sonus Faber Concertino / Concerto. What kind of experience do you guys have in comparing the two / three ?
For the integrated amp. most likely I will choose Arcam DiVA A65. Any suggestion ? My budget, hopefully, in the $2.5k range. CD player will be added last. Thanks for any input.
gewe21

Showing 1 response by gewe21

If I can find a dealer that carries them all, I would definitely audience them. Even the SF Concerto / Concertino I haven't audienced, instead the dealer right away steered me to the Cremona Auditors, and they sounded MORE THAN SUPERB !!!!!! But of course, they are way out of my budget @ $3500 / pair. Thanks for your reply, I will definitely audience the Concertino / Concerto and the others.
Others have any opinions ? Does anyone know if Arcam DiVA A65+ would be a good entry level integrated amp ? I prefer this to Rotel RA-02 because the Rotel's a little too "muted" for my preference.