B&K Vs. Nuforce, Monarchy, Pass labs X-150

Has anyone compared a B&K ST 125 with a Monarchy SM-70 Pros? Or Nuforce 8.2B?
I have compared the Pass Labs X-150 side by side and I like the B&K for its mids and highs, X-150 doesnt stand a chance. I have compared the B&K to the Audio Research VT-50 and I did not like the highs and nothing to brag about the mids either, B&K sounded much nicer. Tubes have heavy pulp on the mids, I love that, but highs are rolled off even with vintage Tung Sol's.
125 watts seems too much, at 8 O'clock on my pre-amp its very loud, tried the -10db bullets thats rubbish! I want to try researching on low powered amps like Monarchy SM-70 Pro or Nuforce 8B. I have tried the Nuforce 8B's I thought they were a bit lean sounding, they exagerate the heft in mids, where as B&K genuinely has weighty mids maybe I can fix this with ICs and PCs.
I have my system bi-amped so Bass is no concern just the highs and mids.
If any one had compared amps like Forte 4A, Nuforce 8B, Monarchy sm-70 pros or Muse 100 please let me know.
128x128dseanm
Considering your not using the amp for bass, my opinion is you have something wrong with the PASS or you system is not a good match. Whats your speakers and preamp and source?

I have owned B&K st140 and ex442 (excellent for thier price)and PASS X250. If your not hearing more depth, biger soundstage, more clarity, more control, more air from the PASS something is up.
I have the Monarchy 70 Pros, powered by a tube preamp. They sounds warm and glorious once warmed up and playing. The highs are extended and transparent, but with plenty of tone and color. They have a good level of detail, only lacking a little bit of ultimate pace and bass heft that my Audio Refinement SS integrated displays. I would not change their sound though.
FYI = B&K is reported to have ceased operations if that might make a difference in your decision.
I just acquired a pair of Monarchy SE-100 Delux amps. Very detailed, good bass, nice mids but not as warm as my friends B&K 2220 amp. Depends what you are looking for.