B&K Reference 125.2

Does anyone know what the difference is between the
- B&K Reference 125.2
- B&K Reference 125.2 S2


I can't find it anywhere on the web or on the B&K site. Are they the same? Is it just a name change?

I'd call B&K. They have an 800#. Ask for customer service and you'll likely speak to a tech who can tell you the exact difference.
Thanks. I just did that. it turns out there is no difference. They just changed the name to be in par with the other models which they started to call S2.