Axpona Show 2019

Over 400 exhibitors, growing to be the premiere audio show in NA. Also will have Paul Reed Smith (PRS GUITARS) doing a one hour presentation, he is a big audiophile and amazing guitar player/builder. The only guy who could really compete against Fender and Gibson. I like that the show is branching out to other music platforms. So looking forward to all 3 days. I see some new speaker cables in my future.

Toneranger
toneranger58
It’s a 30 minute drive to the venue for me. Attending just one day (1st day). 
I’m going all 3 days, it won’t be returning until October 2020. I heard they tried to push it back this year to October but too many complaints. Fortunately I am only 20 minutes away. Check out Qintessence Audio rooms and Holm Audio both local dealers with great equipment. Each one will have 3 rooms. Also nice people from both dealers.
That was the idea until they realized they would be competing with Halloween and four other shows that are in early November. The dates for Axpona 2020 and 2021 remain in April....a week later then this year.

I was headed from Indy to Chicago NW suburbs anyway for my Mom's 90th B-Day on Saturday April 13th.  So, I bought 2 1-day tickets and booked a room at the AXPONA hotel,Shaumburg Renaissance. 
    This will be my first AXPONA show but it looks like I'll only be attending for a few hours on Sunday 4/14 starting at 10 am.  I convinced my wife to be my wheelchair driver but I'm not sure how long she'll last.  I made a list of rooms to hit and I'll hopefully get to all these before she poops out.  I would've liked to attend the seminar on 'What's New with Audio Streaming?' but doubt I'll be able to.

Tim