Axpona Show 2019

Over 400 exhibitors, growing to be the premiere audio show in NA. Also will have Paul Reed Smith (PRS GUITARS) doing a one hour presentation, he is a big audiophile and amazing guitar player/builder. The only guy who could really compete against Fender and Gibson. I like that the show is branching out to other music platforms. So looking forward to all 3 days. I see some new speaker cables in my future.

Toneranger
toneranger58

Showing 3 responses by noble100

I was headed from Indy to Chicago NW suburbs anyway for my Mom's 90th B-Day on Saturday April 13th.  So, I bought 2 1-day tickets and booked a room at the AXPONA hotel,Shaumburg Renaissance. 
    This will be my first AXPONA show but it looks like I'll only be attending for a few hours on Sunday 4/14 starting at 10 am.  I convinced my wife to be my wheelchair driver but I'm not sure how long she'll last.  I made a list of rooms to hit and I'll hopefully get to all these before she poops out.  I would've liked to attend the seminar on 'What's New with Audio Streaming?' but doubt I'll be able to.

Tim
Pops: " Congrats Noble100 on your mom’s 90th!"  

Thanks, Pops!  She's still in good health but it's kinda sad not knowing how many b-days she's got left.  I just try to go to see her as often as I can.
ozzy:
"Noble100,
Where did you find a list of the rooms?"

Yes, there's a 10 page list that details all exhibitors in alphabetical order that lists room numbers. 

Locations:

Listening Rooms: Room Numbers run from 304 to 1534, and also include names (ie Schaumburg, Utopia)

Ear Gear Expo: Locations start with the number 8 (ie. 8401, 8321)

The Expo Hall: Locations start with with number 9 (ie. 9307, 9316)

More Audio Brands are being added every day!

Just go to www.axpona.com  and click on the following:

Downloadable Exhibitor List by Company Name
I just went through this list and made my own list of rooms I want to visit.  Only took me about 5 minutes.  
They also have a schedule listed on this site that details all 3 days, including all seminars/times and after hours free concerts.

Hopefully, we can meet.  Look for a white haired older guy being pushed around in a wheelchair by a very attractive older woman.  I think I'll only be able to attend on Sunday from 10 am to about 1 pm.

Hope to see you there,
   Tim
ozzy,

With all those women to choose from, I asked some members what you use for birth control?  The answers were unanimous: "your personality"

Tim