AXPONA anyone?

It'll be my first show as I don't usually have the funds to travel to the others. But, since I live a few hours west of Chicago, I thought I'd go. Friday and Saturday only. Anyone else planning on attending?
mt10425
Thanks to all the audio enthusiasts that made it out to our first show!

We were showing our newest designs as mentioned above by a kind poster. We were proud to find consistently we had one of the best sounding rooms according to all who came thru and spent some time with us.

It’s a great audio community in the Chicago area for sure and we met some of the best people.

Please come out to take a listen to our products in Palatine Illinois if your ever looking for some excellent new speakers and not looking to break the bank.

Audiogon has posted a photo of our room Axpona 2013 on their main blog about the show.

Thanks again

Sonic Hemisphere
Good job on your first show, Sonic Hemisphere. I heard your monitors. Their sound is very well balanced; they are extremely competitive at their pricepoint.
Hi,

Only because we see that we got mentioned in this thread as having one of the best sounding systems at Axpona I thought I should share.

#1 rule we always listen to the customer, and they are always correct!

We updated a few crossover components in the 3 way to mirror the tone everybody loved out of our Monitor versions, they have a more intimate and special sound now.

You know how it goes some people loved the larger speakers some the smaller!

If you are in the Chicago area please come give us another listen, you truly get great value with nothing but top notch sound quality and design.

Thanks again

Dave
Sonic Hemisphere
www.sonichemisphere.com

Sorry forgot to mention the links if anyone is interested...

http://hub.audiogon.com/2013/03/axpona-2013-live-blog/

www.sonichemisphere.com