AXPONA 2017 Protocol

I need some wisdom from this community. I'm attending AXPONA for the first time on Saturday, April 22. I specifically want to hear a selection of certain speakers in order to narrow down what I plan on auditioning in my home. So, is it encouraged or frowned upon to bring a USB with various musical selections on it and ask for the USB to play through the systems being demonstrated? Also do any serious price negotiations occur at AXPONA, or is that expected to happen at a later time in a more private setting? Finally, I would appreciate hearing from veteran attenders the absolute one thing I must experience on my one and only day and also the one thing I should not waste my time with at the show.
I look forward to your insights and advice.   
Ag insider logo xs@2xastewart8944
I am seriously looking at the ProAc D30RS and PSB Imagine T3. But before I settle down, I would love to hear the ProAc D48R and the Spendor D7/D9s. Will travel this summer to audition the loudspeakers.
Thanks @333jeffery. But looks like there are no dealers where I can audition them.
@jriggy Thanks. I'm enjoying the Rowland/Perspectives combo and you are right about that analog set up Jeff Joseph was running at AXPONA. When he clicked that R2R on and the music started, I could feel the room get seriously quiet while the music played. It was very beautiful, breathtaking in some sense, and I probably stayed in that center chair a little too long but I wanted to soak it in. The Rowland Daemon's internal DAC sounded terrific as well playing files from Jeff Joseph's laptop via a microrendu through the USB. After hearing both those sources in that combo, I was hooked. 
@prof, you know I'm urging you towards that Perspectives purchase. Let me know if I can help any further.
Peace
Al
I'm trying to get there :-)

I note that even Jonathan Valin mentioned the JA Profiles playing the Analogue tape was the best sound of the Axpona show.

I'd take a look at the Profiles, but I'm so set on great aesthetics and the cabinetry of the Perspectives just does it for me.