AXPONA 2017 Protocol

I need some wisdom from this community. I'm attending AXPONA for the first time on Saturday, April 22. I specifically want to hear a selection of certain speakers in order to narrow down what I plan on auditioning in my home. So, is it encouraged or frowned upon to bring a USB with various musical selections on it and ask for the USB to play through the systems being demonstrated? Also do any serious price negotiations occur at AXPONA, or is that expected to happen at a later time in a more private setting? Finally, I would appreciate hearing from veteran attenders the absolute one thing I must experience on my one and only day and also the one thing I should not waste my time with at the show.
I look forward to your insights and advice.   
Ag insider logo xs@2xastewart8944

Showing 1 response by kyomi_audio

astewart8944, we carry 2 lines out the ones you are interested in - Spendor and Marten. We do have Spendor D7 and Marten Django L on display  but unfortunately we are not exhibiting them this year. We would be happy to set up an audition should you be able to come earlier or stay longer. 

milpai, I would be happy to demo the D7 for you any time before or after  Axpona. 

goheelz, thank you for the praise on the Marten Coltrane sound, we were very happy with it as well. This year, we are showing the all new Vivid Giya Spirit driven by the new Jadis 200 MKii mono amplifiers producing 200W in class A with KT150 tubes.