AXPONA 2011 Atlanta reports/thoughts?

This was my first show......I really enjoyed checking out all the gear. I was really impressed with the sound in the Scaena room as well as the MBL room.
I know this has been probably been discussed before, but someone really needs to tell all these sponsors, distributors, and people to LIGHTEN UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There were times that I didn't even feel welcome in certain rooms. In this economy, if I want to listen to one of my tunes on a $60,000 pair of loudspeakers, you should damn well roll out the red carpet. I understand "screening" tracks so no one plays gangster rap or 2 Live Crew or something that's offensive, but don't give me the third degree about whether or not my song will make your speakers sound good. Thoughts?
audioguy3107

Showing 1 response by purk

Like Tom, the Voxativ Ampeggio just sounded amazing. The transparency and sense of separation b/w individual instruments were surreal! It is my dream speaker. I enjoyed the MBL room as well, but thought that the music was way way too loud. The Esoteric room was also quite nice. What did you think of that 180K TNT tube monoblock amps?