Axe to grind know it alls

Recently I have noticed that there are people who apparently enjoy having controversial posts. One in particular stands out. I have no problem with people expressing different opinions but are they doing this just to get attention? They don’t care what the responders to their posts have to say as only their opinion is the correct one and everyone else is wrong unless they agree with the op which is rare.

I have always looked at the Audiogon forums as a resource to get information and exchange ideas . When the post is a one way street, I think it does little if anything to contribute to the forums so going forward I will just ignore their posts.  Anyone else irritated by these posers?
128x128lwin
Post removed 

I rather enjoy the drama, trolling, arrogance, fanaticism, egotism, factions, poking, shoving, feather ruffling, gasping, pearl clutching and just individuals generally getting their panties in a bunch on these forum threads.
     I'm fairly certain our founding fathers saw all this coming from all their highfalutin riffin on that freedom of thought, freedom of speech and the pursuit of happiness jazz. 
https://www.csmonitor.com/The-Culture/In-a-Word/2019/0926/Poking-holes-in-pretentiousness-with-highf...

They'd get together at their little double secret Constitution parties, typically booze fueled events that always got more interesting once the wigs came off and they began hurling them at each other to emphasize their points.  
     I like to imagine those wily rascals all giggling uncontrollably like school girls once they began collectively ruminating on what their fine ideals would eventually lead to.
     I choose not to despair about the current state of this Audiogon Forum affair. 
    How about we all just give a wink and a nod in acknowledgement to that wise old guard crew?

Tim
The problem with nerds like us, is that they all think they are mister or misses know it all and the rest is talking pure nonsense. Even if they can agree for 95% of the previous poster. People need to grow up and accept that other people can be knowledgeable too. It is too much competition instead of cooperation in here.

People can be jealous if somebody is saying interesting things and they take the feeling of lacking in knowledge too personaI, feeling incompetent and starting to rant and troll to fix their ego/identity by taking it on others. 

I just like to read an learn from a lot of people. I am happy when new insights in audio reproduction are being shared. I am not impressed by trolls at all (on any forum). This is 2020. If you can't stand the heat, don't enter the kitchen.