avid ingeniom or avid diva 2?

Hi every one I have an old hammy down systemdek mk2 . Do to its age the springs need replacing and are $120 just for springs, that are the only available ones to replace them.

My tonearm is a 8inch profile arm and just broke my raga cartridge so need a new one looking at a Dinavector 10x5 or Ortofon black2m but might go with the Bronz, to save money for a new turntable.

I live in a remote part of Canada so only looking at avid which my best dealer is the best they carry and have in stock.
So no suggestions on other turntables brands.

Since not worth any money to put into the Systemdek want to sell it off kijiji. Looking at a Jelco arm to put on a new avid turntable to save money over the SME tonearms and put it for a better table. And use on my Systemdek at the current moment for a new cartridge while I save for a new turntable. "priorities"

Which Jelco tonearm should use a 10" or12" ? Also should a person save up for a Diva 2 with the option for the SP upgrade later and a SME arm. Or just settle for the Ingenium Turntable and get a SME tonearm later save more money.

Which avid table would be a worth buying, if a guy doesn't mind saving a little more but get his foot in the door?
128x128jakecanada

Showing 2 responses by genesis168