Avid Diva II SP or keep my Linn

Currently I own a 1986 Linn LP12 w/a Cirkus upgrade, Ittok tonearm, Lingo 3. The cart is a Dynavector 20xl2. However I have a chance to get a Avid Diva II SP w/a Clearaudio Clarify arm for $3300. I've always been impressed w/Avid. Would this be much of an upgrade? Any thoughts on the Clearaudio tone arm. If I sell my Linn I will transfer the Dynavector cart to the Avid.
linnlingo
I added a Tramp 2 last year. It was a nice upgrade and certainly helped minimize the impact of the stand i was utilizing--- a VERY heavy Sound Anchor.
I would recommend the Tramp 2 to any LP12 owner.
I loved the wall shelf for my Linn.  I had springy floors and the tt would go crazy if you looked at it the wrong way.  I knew a wall shelf would be better, buty I was amazed at the degree of isolation.  But if you're not having footfall problems, I don't know what the sonic benefit would be compared to some of the options listed above.  
Get a Tiger Paw Vulkan shelf- designed for the LP12 and the best one out there at an affordable price. LP12's really do well on a shelf imo.
ATB,
Mark