Avalon Indra vs. Magico V3 with Mc 275 ?

I am starting to save for upgrading my Martin Logan Ascent i speakers. I am very satisfied with my system, but after a few auditions of the Indras and V3,I was amazed by their ability to have an "electrostatic" transparency, coherence through the whole spectrum, huge soundstage. The new CLX are too big for my room. I want to keep my beloved Mc 275 amp, I listen mostly to vinyl and will feed directly the amp. with a Tron Seven phonopreamp.
Wich of those two magnificent contenders will match better this system ?
If you can help me for speaker cable match, ideas very welcome . Thanks.
jloveys
if you're determined to buy, the avalons for sure(classics now..classics ten years from now).the mc275 is one of the finest tube amps to this day.......otherwise, it would seem your system is as fine as any. i would seek out a c22 series2, and call it a day.
Jaybo, do you mean that a Mc Intosh C 22 commemoration reissue would be a better preamp match than the ARC LS 25 MKII in my system ? Maybe, but my other sources (FM+digital) are symetric (XLR), and I don't use a line preamp on my phono pathway. Could you explain please ?
not sure if its actually better than the arc. when paired with the mc275, it is superb in every way, and full feature too. you have a great system.
Thank you Jaybo, in fact I have invested the most on the source ( cartridge, arm, TT, tonearmcable, phonopreamp ). The Martin Logans ( with sub) have always followed the upgrades for the better. I am wondering if a superlative speaker like the Avalon Indra would make a huge step ahead or not.
even though speakers make big difference, i'd be inclined to say they won't necc sound a lot better. on the otherhand you'll have the last loudspeakers you'll ever need, if you don't already.
In fact my question should be : are the Magico V3 and Avalon Indra a good match with the McIntosh MC 275 amp?
Avalon and 275 would be a good match. I tried 275 & 2275 with Avalon Diamonds. They sound like a good SS amp but with slightly better midrange (stock tubes).
Tube rolling is revealing the real capabilities of this amp. I have NOS Telefunken 12 AT7, NOS Mullard Military 12AX7 and NOS Philips ECG 6550 in place of KT 88. With those tubes the Mc 275 is really singing. Much better than my ARC VT 100.