AV Alliance - Dealer in the UK any experience?

Has anyone had any dealings negative or positive with this dealer in the UK? They are at 205 Crescent Rd, New Barnet Hertfordshire. I am looking at some used speakers and can't find much background.
anyone know of them? Very responsive but across the pond!
billandsol
Soma70,
Thank you very much! I would pay you a fee to handle the transaction knowing that they would actually ship to me. I agree and was going to buy the Alexia’s shown on Reverb but it did seem too good of a deal!!
Bill, I would be pleased to help you. I am interested in the Vivid Giya G3's so no conflict there :)

No response to my email or texts today. I tried calling and got voice mail again.

Has anyone here had any communication from them? They will probably ask for a "deposit" before proceeding with any transaction or audition. Needless to say, that won't be happening.

I will update here if i hear anything. 
My initial contact was thru the Reverb messaging. I was then given their email and Samuel sent me an invoice. All overseas transactions require  bank transfer in the full amount and then they will ship. Reverb protection has you pay and they hold the $ until they see the items have shipped but Alliance AV doesn’t follow that payment process
They are fraudulent. I was scammed out of nearly $10k US. They took my money and ran, no goods, no refund, no nothing. Shame on me for falling for it but they seemed legit on Reverb.com and Website looked professional