Aurender N200

Hi

I was hoping to get feedback on the Aurender N200.   I have a Bluesound Vault 2i that honestly has been great but I am looking for a significant bump up in sound. Will be using with a LAB 12 DAC which accepts USB class 2 output and has coax also.  I really like this DAC , although I do have the opportunity to trade up within a year so that's to be seen if I do that.  I find myself mostly streaming and want a great sounding stand alone streamer that won't be outclassed if I upgrade the DAC.   Any opinions of this unit would be appreciated 

Thanks 

128x128oddiofyl

I just wanted to say how responsive Aurender is with support.    Super fast and helpful.    This was a great purchase.    They are working on an update that should be out soon that will address Android disconnects

Honestly the Vault wasn’t exactly super stable, have to close all programs for the Tab to find the Vault 

Minor issues I can live with in a product category that is always being refined through firmware.  

Post removed 

Chiming in late here, but also looking at used Aurender N200 vs. N10. I wonder is anyone can comment on how the two compare as both streamer and server/player.

Does the N200 have a roon core that also allows you to use playlists? I purchased two streamers and neither one does playlists created from Flac I have on a Freenas. No playlist functionality.  You can only play one or all items in the SAME directory.  You can shuffle/repeat from the SAME directory. There's no way to make a playlist from album "A" followed by two from "B", one from "C", etc.  It's one or all from "A" and then navigate manually to "B" or "C", etc.  As much flexibility as playing individual CDs all stored on a disk.
How would it work if I was using a Trinnov routing to the amps?