Aurender N100C - alternative apps?

Hi there fellow a-goners!

Bought myself an N100C, and found myself completely at a loss: the only way to control the device -it seems - is its original Conductor app, which exists in its full form ONLY for iPad. I use Android devices, my wife has an iPhone. No iPads.

The Android Conductor Beta is...well, below par, to say the least. It has no artist list, and no Tidal streaming control. Crappy app.

No app for iPhone.

Are there any alternative apps to control the Aurender?

Ideally something like a Sonos control app: beautiful, absolutely brilliant in its simplicity and usefulness.

Thanks for your help. Don’t let me down, please, as I am already prepared to sell the damn thing...
ja_zz
@lalitk 
I Absolutely concur. 
However,  what I am talking about is as follows: my DAC is so good at reclocking the input signal,  it makes even an inferior SPDIF signal sound good. 
I found a used iPad at home.  Will try some more. 
Ok,
So there is no alternative app. Ok.
I also found no way to transfer my files from a NAS to the internal storage yet. The Aurender internal drive that appears on the mac desktop as shared does not open. 
Will try some more computer voodoo on it. 
@ja_zz,

Please refer to transferring music section of the manual, 

http://www.aurender.com/page/appguide-1#index_settings_nasshare

I had my music stored on a 2TB USB drive. I was able to transfer my music onto N100 internal HDD by simply connecting USB drive to one of its USB port. The app should then prompt you to ‘COPY’ music stored on NAS drive to N100 internal HDD drive. 
@lalitk
Thanks. I read this part of the manual.
I am working on it. Not there yet.