Aurender N100C - alternative apps?

Hi there fellow a-goners!

Bought myself an N100C, and found myself completely at a loss: the only way to control the device -it seems - is its original Conductor app, which exists in its full form ONLY for iPad. I use Android devices, my wife has an iPhone. No iPads.

The Android Conductor Beta is...well, below par, to say the least. It has no artist list, and no Tidal streaming control. Crappy app.

No app for iPhone.

Are there any alternative apps to control the Aurender?

Ideally something like a Sonos control app: beautiful, absolutely brilliant in its simplicity and usefulness.

Thanks for your help. Don’t let me down, please, as I am already prepared to sell the damn thing...
ja_zz
@ja_zz

I am sorry to say but you should have done some research before buying N100C. Aurender recommends using an iPad to fully take advantage of its amazing conductor app.

http://www.aurender.com/page/n100

IMO, it would be a mistake to sell the N100C, buy an iPad and enjoy one of the best sounding streamer currently available.
Hi ja_zz,

The Aurender app for Android phones can sort by songs, albums, artists or folders.

Just use your thumb to swipe from the left edge of the screen and a menu will reveal the sorting options.

There is also a tab on the top menu for streaming.

Swiping from the right edge of the screen brings up the menu for scanning and settings.

The app for Android tablets are as crappy as you say.

Enjoy the Music!
J. :)
@lalitk 
The DAC that I currently use makes no difference between the Sonos and the Aurender, they just sound the same . The author tells me the input signal is processed in a phase- adaptive manner. PLL, I suppose,  is the name for this processing. So,  since they sound the same with my Sonos,  what's the point in substituting the user interface perfect Sonos for Aurender with its limited usability?

@jon2020 
I will look into this,  thanks for the advice. 

An iPad is really the only way to go with an Aurender, but you will be awarded with a great controller app.  I suggest you buy a used iPad mini and use it just as a remote.   You can pick one up in great condition for less than $200.  I would much rather spend another few bills then to sell the unit. In fact, thats exactly what I did.  Also, if you were to sell it, you're going to lose out, since you would not be able to get the original price for it.  
@ja_zz,

I find it quite odd that you hear no difference in SQ between SONOS and N100C. I have owned both components and the difference is day and night. Of course, every system is different. If you don’t hear any audible improvements then keep SONOS.

I also suspect that your DAC is probably the weakest link in the chain cause I know stock SONOS Connect digital out is pretty ‘average’ at best.