Aurender and Tidal hanging up

I have an Aurender N-10 and I’m playing Tidai hi-fi streaming through it
Frequently songs from Tidal are freezing up the N10 when playing.
When I try to clear the song ,it doesn’t clear. The player freezes for a few minutes
and then reboots itself.Most times the frozen song is still in the queue and can then be deleted.
Sometimes there is a previous song that was played before the hung up song still hung up in the queue and can then be cleared.I haven’t been able to get Aurender or Tidal to fix this problem so far.
Is anyone else having this problem with Aurender and Tidal? 
keithjacksontucson
Possibly but tidal hifi streamed through my vault 2 beat out an esoteric cdp.
But everyones results are obviously going to be different
I do not know if this will fix the problems mentioned above but it is probably worth a check to ensure the Aurender Server and Conductor App are in “sync”.  If you have different software versions running, it is possible this might cause these issues.  Of course, it could be something else but it is probably worth checking. 

When you updated your Aurender Server with the new software, did you also update the Conductor App?

If not, please remove the App from memory (swipe up) and delete the App from the iPad.  Next, go to the a
Apple Store and search for the Conductor App.  Download and install it. This will ensure the Aurender and the App are in sync.  Please review and advise.

All your data, etc will be restored when you install the current Conductor App. 
Thanks
i replaced the conductor app, but the problem persists
I think it’s a player software issue
As noted above, I and, several others, have experienced streaming connection drops, freezing and various other connectivity issues impacting Apps like Tidal. One of several steps to take is to ask your ISP to verify your digital signal range.  In other words, if the required cable digital signal range is between X and Y, and your signal is greater than Y, you have a connectivity issue.  My signal was much higher than the required signal range. 

It is very possible that once the above is corrected, various other downstream issues may be present.  In my case, a corroded outside cable junction box and a broken outside cable amplifier needing repairs.

The specs below vary by modem and cable company. My ISP Tech knew exactly what to correct and did.   For example, some Acceptable cable modem signal levels are:

Downstream (Rx) Receive Power Level (very technical):

This is the amount of signal received by the modem from the transmitter in the cable company head-end.

For all modems:
-15 dBmV to +15 dBmV maximum.
-12 dBmV to +12 dBmV recommended.

0 dBmV is the "optimal" level.

Upstream (Tx) Transmit Power (a.k.a. Return Signal) level: 

This is the amount of signal transmitted by the modem to reach the receiver in the cable company head-end.

+8 dBmV to +58 dBmV maximum for QPSK. (DOCSIS 1.x)
+8 dBmV to +55 dBmV maximum for 8 QAM and 16 QAM. (DOCSIS 1.x)
+8 dBmV to +54 dBmV maximum for 32 QAM and 64 QAM. (A-TDMA DOCSIS 2.0)
+8 dBmV to +53 dBmV maximum for S-CDMA DOCSIS 2.0 modulation rates.

Recommended upstream signal levels are +35 dBmV to +52 dBmV. 

>>> A cable modem running a higher upstream modulation rate may downgrade itself to a lower modulation rate (i.e. 64 QAM to 16 QAM or 16 QAM to QPSK) if the upstream transmit level is higher than the maximum signal level allowed for the higher modulation rate and the CMTS is configured to allow such a change. 

Note this >>> This downgrade can cause slow speed, packet loss, and connection loss issues depending on the condition of the upstream channel.

The above is technical and that is not the point.  The action is to contact your ISP and request they verify your  ISP digital signal is operating in the correct digital range.  

As noted above, it could be a player software issue.  I do not know but streaming music requires all components  working correctly.  This means the software in your player and all ISP components downstream. This means modems, routers, cable wire connections, outside junction boxes, outside amplifiers, etc.  I was very lucky since my ISP Tech checked these components that included replacing the cable connections.  I hope the above helps.