Aurender A10 vs Teac NT505 vs Lumin T2

Any thoughts out there on how these compare? I am looking for MQA, so that is a must, these all do it. I don’t care about Roon or differences in the interface (they all would work fine for me), just looking for best sound quality. I will use it for internal Tidal streaming and either the internal storage or USB stick for my own files.  They all do it.

Any input is appreciated!
acurus

Showing 2 responses by kren0006

I’m using the Lumin app without any issues with my Teac NT-505. Works great for streaming Tidal, which is all that I do with it. Fantastic sounding streamer/dac/network player.

benzman, please post your impressions of T2 vs NT-505 if those are the two you were referring to, thanks!
@big_greg: I am using iOS version of Lumin app, running on iphone.

Never have had any issues with it. In fact, it is more stable than the BlueOS system I run at my office during the day. I never get any dropouts with the Teac NT-505 running Lumin app to stream Tidal, whereas I occasionally do get drops with the BlueOS running on iOS, although to be fair the Ethernet run is longer on that system (25 ft cat 7 Ethernet cable vs the 3 ft cat 7 Ethernet cable I use with the Teac).