Audiosilente idler wheel versus Artisan Fidelity idler wheel for a Garraed 401

Greetings,
I am considering upgrading to a new idler wheel for my Garrard 401. Reviews on forums seem to agree that there is a noticeable improvement in sound achieved. There are two possibilities that I am considering. 

The Audiosilente idler wheel is US$365
Artisan Fidelity is approx. Euros 100.

I ma wondering if anyone has any commentary are experience which of these two may offer the greatest improvements. I am certainly interested in an improvement in dynamics and everything else that is possible!

Artisan Fidelity https://www.artisanfidelity.com/accessories/garrard-301-precision-idler-wheel

Material - Austenitic Stainless Steel CNC machined case hardened CNC ground inner coupling pin, near true zero measured radial run-out.  State-of-the-Art CNC/CAM Machining achieves ultra close tolerances and accurate concentric form. Heavy weight enhances flywheel effect.Periphery Outer Drive Material - Concentric, Molded Seamless Rubber based Composite, precision CNC ground, near zero measured axial run-out. Manufactured as direct OEM Garrard 301 Schedule I & II / Garrard 401 / Garrard 501 Model replacement part.

The Audiosilent is aluminum with a square rubber outside ring.
http://www.audiosilente.com/garrard-401-idler-wheel-garrard-401.html

Any commentary would be most welcome.
Thank you, 

mozartbrain
90,00 EURO is approximately 101.00 US as of today.
for the  Audiosilente idler wheel.

Not sure where the $365.00 is from.
exactly!!

What does increase the price by more than three times?
The USA customs? The importer? The authorized dealer? Naaaahh
@best-groove 2 different idlers. Audiosilente is less expensive aluminium. The Artisan Fidelity one is stainless steel and higher tolerances.
"90,00 EURO is approximately 101.00 US as of today.
for the  Audiosilente idler wheel.

Not sure where the $365.00 is from."
"exactly!!

What does increase the price by more than three times?
The USA customs? The importer? The authorized dealer? Naaaahh" 

@best-groove 2 different idlers. Audiosilente is less expensive aluminium. The Artisan Fidelity one is stainless steel and higher tolerances.

First above posters replies are severely misinformed.  The third above poster noromance has it right, they are two completely different idler wheels of drastically different quality.  The AudioSilente idler wheel is made from a much less expensive, lightweight aluminum and fitted with a basic flat rubber O-ring which runs in a machined channel at the outer lip.  The Artisan Fidelity Garrard 301 (401) cnc machined idler wheel hub is made from stress relieved non-magnetic stainless steel, with a cnc ground center pin and permanently molded precision cnc ground outer rubber running surface.  Higher tolerances + higher fundamental material part quality + rubber molded (non-O ring) precise ground periphery contact area = higher cost.  They are not the identical parts and do not perform the same either.  You only get what you pay for.   
@ferrari
First above posters replies are severely misinformed.
Your post is severely misinformed, there was a transposed 
price initially read the thread prior to making an
off the cuff statement.