Audioquest Storm Series power cables

I have been reading about Audioquest storm series here at Agon since they were released unfortunately they are so expensive and never bother to take them seriously. I like their mid price ic and speakers cables especially their old model.This past weekend Music Direct has warehouse sales demo and returns, I spoke to the rep ask for a good deal for three pc 2 hurricane High current 1 meter , one 2 m tornado high current pc.Bless to have a good deal. Hurricane went to my Plinius amp, one hurricane pc  connected to my Ruby sacd player, tornado pc connected to my power conditioner, Indeed the musical impact did to both system is amazing , I will try to update after 50 hrs. 

128x128jayctoy

I have plenty of AQ cables but never tried their pc. I usually go Kimber on pc   Audience, Nordost And High Fidelity pc.

I have not been an Audio Quest fan in the past. But my dealer brought over a Hurricane for me to try versus several versions of Cardas I had. It was the largest improvement I have heard from a power cord. 

The difference was much larger than the difference between the Audio Research REF 160 monos and the Audio Research REF 160 stereo amp I currently am using.

I use an AQ storm series Thunder power cable. I've noticed my system seems quieter, with a more black back drop, also a small increase in dynamics. It is plugged into my sugden class A, the other end into the AQ Niagara 1200.